This is an experiment.
I am in the throes of the end stages of my Ph.D. and I need something creative to maintain my sanity up until the final hour. I figured if I blog (and blag) my way through my thesis, it might stimulate me to produce something to blog (and blag) about. Just a theory.
So gentle readers, of which there are none as I write this (...yet), what follows will be a sequence of reports on my daily progress. I dare say it could bore you to tears but it also might serve to enlighten and perhaps even educate you on the wonderful world of radio astronomy. Of course hard work always comes with a healthy dose of procrastination and digression so there will be plenty of non-sequiturs to keep it interesting. Comments, words of encouragement, and blatant stroking of my ego will be welcome, appreciated and required from time to time, respectively.
I now entreat you to come along for the academic ride of your life...well, at least of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So gentle readers, of which there are none as I write this (...yet),
You got a reader, now let's celebrate!
Post a Comment